Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Status Check From The West Coast

I'm still around, just haven't had much spare time recently.

Due to my father's death on the 23rd of July (about which I'll write at a later time due to raw nerve-ends on my heart-strings), I'm out here in Washington (State, not D.C.) to help take care of the various things that have to be done.

Watch This Space in about two weeks, when all the stuff should be completed, and I should be back home.

In the meantime, look HERE for good advice on "How To Be Taken Seriously As A Blogger". The context is the "BlogHer" convention, but the advice applies to any "serious" blogger.

Of course, I don't care whether I'm taken "seriously" or not - I write this thing to please me and a few other people. Read my masthead up above for the basic rules.

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. There's no question that he left an amazing legacy - you - and for that reason among so many others, his memory will always be a blessing.

Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope the nerve endings heal a bit with time.