Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Suffering, After All These Years

I have been, and am currently, suffering the agonies, or at least the inconveniences of the well and eternally damned.

Yes, it is true. I have a nasty, snot-slingin' sinus-sloshin' oh-my-Gawwwwd-I-wanna-die cold.

And, to top it off, my Dodge Dakota truck has decided it doesn't want to run. Something to do with either the truck's computer, or one of it's sensors. The odometer displays "noBuS". Google "dakota nobus" and prepare to be confused.

I'm an IT Geek - this should be child's play, right? I mean, a simpleton computer that's running a car should be a snap for a certified IT God such as my magnificent self, right?

*Snort*

Damned thing is kicking my rosy red behind right around the block.

Cars. If I could figure a way to do without one, I would.

In a heartbeat.

No comments: