Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sundays At OWW's Place

We tend to loaf around, wake up slowly, drink a little coffee to get the corpuscles moving around. Used to be we'd read the Sunday newspaper - but lately, they're so full of crap that we don't bother.

Today I have to order a PCM (that's Power Control Module) for my Dodge truck. It took about 1 hour of poking around under the hood, and searching on the net. A Google search on "noBuS" finally turned up the info I needed to determine that the PCM had gone south. It's going to cost about $300 and take about 15 minutes to install.

I'll leave you with this thought for a Sunday -

Patrick Henry is famous for these words: "Give me liberty, or give me death!"

Here is the whole quote, from 'way back in 1775:

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

No comments: